Tuesday 10 March 2015

Lunch Out with Gigi's


Hello guys, its been such a long week or i keep saying that!!

I was currently out of my blog for some time focusing on other stuff that were more important.. This post is long over due, sorry Gigi..The video of this post is going through procesing, check it out and i will link it up here when is published..

I and sophia went for a lunch out with gigi's invitation, at first it was easy to locate just few 200yards form bond station in london, it looks small from the outside, but inside is a lovely, cosy and quiet and spacious..

I loved their honest cool welcome, they made me felt at home..
We had a three course meal and a drink.
I ordered for best known to eat, the waiting time for each meal was alright, while waiting i enjoyed the bread which was served first, kept my mouth watering.

The meals were in a small portion. My main course was not properly cooked as i told them well done, and i was not please with that. The dessert was lovely but yet not enough to actual satisfy my brain..
Over all i enjoyed every piece of the restaurant and music playing in background, at the end i didnt feel like leaving no more.. You can check out the restaurant on their intagram as gigismayfair/intagram

DRINK: Blueberry passion drink
STARTER: cornish sea bass/tartare avocado/orange.
MAIN COURSE: Salt marsh lamb/heritage carrots/sheeps milk/crunchy shallots.
                                                        DESSERT: Chocolate Mondrian


sweet bread to eat
 STARTER: cornish sea bass/tartare avocado/orange.
DRINK: Blueberry passion drink
MAIN COURSE: Salt marsh lamb/heritage carrots/sheeps milk/crunchy shallots.
DESSERT: Chocolate Mondrian

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment