Thursday 10 April 2014

Introducing Jennique


Welcome to Jennique Creatives. I'm a fashion consultant, a make-up artist, a professional photographer,  personal shopping and give ideas too, and a personal style blogger. I live in south east London where I express my fashion ideas and quality style.. .jennique creative is form from the word 'Jennifer' as the owner's name, who got a 'unique' ideas to share and it’s been combined together after subtracting the last three letters from Jenni'fer' and the first three letters from 'uni'que."Jenni" "Que". Creative is added because it involves expressing, modifying, generating new stylish ideas. Although the site may be new, but it has potentials of becoming a popular site/blog. Jennique creative is not just about personal lifestyle, it’s about the modern society and every one around it, with time it will feature other people, places, food, animals, beauty and more. It will also be a site where you can buy fashionable items.

Fashion is general and style is individual,what makes it unique is how I look in every colourful outfits and the attention to details.Am glad to have the opportunity to share my looks, life, and journey with an online community. I feel there is going to be a lot in store so enjoy the ride with me. I am open for joint fashion project.






 Look over there...
 Make up by me...



 Trousers from Primark old
 Bag from Channel
Shoe Tkmaxx old 
Hat from H&M Here
Long sleeve shirt from H&M here

 Sway along

Full shoot


1 comment: