Monday 21 April 2014

The red thing






Hope you'all had a great Easter holiday, it's had come and gone, back to reality. I spent my holiday basically at home, with family, friends, playing games, watching movies, eating. Have actually taken down my hair extensions and put on a ponytail look.

I wore this outfit to the odeon cinema on Saturday; at first i didnt know what to put on, i wanted something not too heavy just classic. Am always on Demin, put on a red soft turtle neck jumper, wear my red canvas from Toms; got it as a birthday gift last year. I spiced it up with red lipstick to even the look.

The london weather had not been really fair at all, it was windy, chilly, little sunshine, So i put on my lovely coat from mango i bought last year, i carried my LV shoulder strap bag, one of my favourite bag to carry. Details of my look are below, there will be more post soon.












Red turtle neck jumper 'old' Different types
Demin washed jeans from Primark
Red canvas Toms Here
Grey suit coat 'old' Similar
louis vuitton speedy shoulder strap bag Here



Walking along the footpath, back view


Adjusting the jeans



Little sunshine, all red, cute on the eyeglass.




Giving different poses, one feet up and one balanced.



Thanks for visiting
xo






































No comments:

Post a Comment