Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Simply a walk in the park..



Taking a walk in the park came along because it was a sunny day plus it would be a good place for a photo shoot. I love my big T-shirt from h&m, i picked this because no matter how full is your belly it won't be very obvious, the orange color goes with my skin texture, i can wear it on any stuff like; jegging, legging, shorts or on its own for those who really like to dress very shorty. 

The disadvantage for wearing it on its own is due to windy days. In-other to avoid such embarrassment, put on a spanx or short.
Meanwhile, this is my new hairstyle for some time, i decide to fix something curly, i did not want to waste time styling with the mirror. With this, i just spray water and hairspray and disperse my hair. I went for blonde and brunette color.

Wearing; Orange T-shirt from h&m, skinny jeans(old) from h&m, Blue wedge from new look, shoulder strap bag from louis vuitton(old)



opposite ways

Hands close up

Getting started

Take a walk

Hands behind

Awkward pose

Squat moment

Clumsy

Looking into the distance

New hair styled


Up in the tree

Feet close up



Thanks for stopping, 
please visit soon 
XoXo