Sunday 4 May 2014

Striking Pose






Hi peeps, Happy new month, its been a while i blogged my personal picture, i took some break off my blog but am back now. This outfit was my last shoot in mid April with my braid still on it's was a sunny day, weather wasn't pleasant, decided to dressed casual elegance and keep a feminine look.. Not too much details or drama with the outfit great for outdoor activity such as party, everyday wear, you can style this outfit with different clothing.


Knitted top from Mango shop,
Denim jeans from Primark,
Wedge from H&M,
Waterfall leather jacket from new look,
Louis vuitton shoulder strap bag.
Makeup by me
Photo by sophia.o







I kinda like the black wall block background, it gives my outfit more vibrant and relax look. I didn't provide a link to my actual outfits because they no more online and sold out, but you can check the web for similar outfits.











Thanks you, leave your comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment