Monday 11 August 2014

Print in the mist





Hey guys! its yet another new week, bright and cheerful monday.Our lives we just keep living through and every week plus moment.
I love how i look on this post, taking it to the next level.. This print pants is from H&M so comfty, soft, freespace and i love the details on it. I pair the pant up with a body fitted turttle-neck top from NEWLOOK and my sandals from NEXT.

Just to give the look some spice i carried a red heart bag from DEBEHAMS and wear a red lipstick to blend all in. To shop for my exallct look; these collections are no more in stores or online, you can check other website of simply create a similar look. Thanks guys for visitng you can as well check out some of my videos on youtube. Have a great week.














Thanks for leaving you sweet comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment