Monday 4 August 2014

Those Moments


Hello lovely people, happy new month and happy monday.
I’m in very high spirits, and am feeling super chill, I’m so astonish that we are more then half way though the year! Also next month is my birthday. I think the older I get the more time flies, I really don’t want to waste my life stressing out or being concerned about one thing or the other because eventually I will leave this earth  and so will everyone and everything else. I’m ok with that. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that to try to live life to the fullest and enjoy the little moments, if not it will fly by and I don’t want to miss a thing.

These pics are a great example to me, relaxing in the great walls of brighton. Sister and I were taking a break in brighton beach after photo shooting she took these snaps in about 5 minutes. Nothing too serious or focused, I remember this moment and I smile. We all have moments like that. So today I ask you to reflect on one of those moments (I’m sure you have one ), smile and enjoy it, even if it’s for a second, trust me it’s worth it! x











                                                            Shoe Vans
                                                            Shorts New look
                                                            Top Tkmaxx


Thanks for Browsing through..


No comments:

Post a Comment